Let me start off by saying that this trip is super special!
1) My family is in Paris
(we’re reuniting after not seeing each other for 1 year!!!)
2) Reconnecting with my Parisian pals
Catching up on Erasmus days and some fun around town
3) My b-day!
What better way to celebrate than with my amazing peeps. I’m not sure if it’s the city or what but my heart is so full of love <3. I’m actually writing this post now in the lobby of my parents hotel because I feel I have so much to cover from the first 24 hours here.
- The Eiffel Tower (obvi)
- Hop-on Hop-off bus ride (no this is not some rap song) – hands down the easiest, laziest, and the most tourist-y way to see all of the main monuments around town in one go. Bonus: amazing angles for photos!
- Enjoying multiple glasses of a summertime favorite, Aperol Spritz, on the terrace
- Dinner at Malro’s with close ami’s (friends)
- My friends adorable, cuddly cat Anna
- Cocktails at L’Eclair with mum
I wouldn’t say that Paris is my favorite city in the world but being with my friends and family made it an unforgettable birthday. I would do it all over again in a heartbeat!
Hope you enjoyed reading my experience, I did this with my personal planning and some random suggestion of my friend. If you dont have much time to plan, we will suggest you to take some of the organised tour acitivites from Viator.